Sunday, September 20, 2009

Our First Tutorial to say THANX!!!!!!!!

Choose the paper you would like to make you flower from....I chose a double sided paper so I could alternate my layers...but one sided is fine...cut 3 sizes 4 times...I started at 3 inches and went down in 1/2 inch increments. I used my cricut Graphically Speaking cart for my flower...if you do not have a die cutting system just freehand a simple five petal flower and layer your paper to cut each size once...and remember it's not about perfection!

I chose to ink my edges...that's up to you!


Next...have some fun and get out a little frustration my wadding up your layers....the more distress the better in my book!


Now, fold the flower in half with inked side in and staple.......continued on next post........

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and for leaving a comment. We highly appreciate it.. We all hope you have a great and creative day..