Friday, November 6, 2009

November 6 challenge

Wow, what a great response we had to our triple challenge last week! Many thanks to all of you who participated and those of you who maybe just enjoyed seeing all the great work the scrapping community put out last week. We were so excited to be part of that and amazed at how many of you were able to incorporate all three challenges into one project! Now, I'm sure you are anxious to know who won our prize! Drum roll please .... the winner is ScrappinPsycho with her project "What A Hoot". Congrats!!!! ... Please send your email address to mrsbealash@aol.com and we'll get your prize right out to you. Now for this weeks sketch we have another Pagemaps sketch my Becky Fleck. Scroll on down to see what our designers have done this week!
The due date for this challenge sketch ends Friday (November 13th) at Midnight.. If Mr. kLinky doesn't work anymore, just leave a comment and we can find your layout/card that way..











Leah Schaeffer








"Love that lasts a lifetime"
Sandi Clarkson








"Love ...the best gift of Christmas"
Sandy Windsor




 

Adore
Nanne Harry




10 comments:

  1. Wow you girls are all just way too talented, can't wait to get started but just trying to work out when, think it will be Monday or Tuesday but will definately be done.

    hugs
    Kaye x

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are all stunning!!! Awesome work ladies!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing what you ladies have done with this sketch! I think I will have to make the time to do this one!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Brenda, I tried to comment on your LO, A Princess Kiss, but for some reason the comment box would not open so...I think you did a great job and love all you added to it! Thanks so much for playing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Brenda, I too tried t leave you a comment and had the same problem as Leah. Thanks so much for linking to our blog. Great layout! And thanks for the blog award. Aprreciate you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this new sketch and all your interpretations - awesome. Off to get started on mine xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. I just wanted to take a second and say how excited I am for you gals that just started blogs and how wonderful it has been for me to be a part of SOUS. I have loved every minute of seeing all your wonderful projects and look forward to more and more and MORE!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I had fun with this sketch...finally did a LO of mom...am proud of myself. I lost her 5 years ago. Beautiful work everyone!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sandee, I am so touched that strangely I find myself without words. This is beautiful beyond measure..a lovely page but obviously so much more..I have to say the very first thing I thought when I saw this was how warm her smile is. I am sorry for your loss but am glad you shared this with us. xoxo!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow Leah...I'm speechless...You are so sweet!!! It took me a long time to try and make this LO...but I am so glad I finally did. My mom is/was as sweet and warm as her smile. You have been soooo wonderful about all my LO's..I so appreciate it!!!!!!!!! Hugs back!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and for leaving a comment. We highly appreciate it.. We all hope you have a great and creative day..