Wednesday, December 10, 2014

Always

Good morning! It's Charlotte here today to share with you a layout I did using the Dec. 5 sketch. I'm trying to catch up on my daughter's wedding photos and I thought this sketch would be perfect for that! It had so many wonderful flowers and flourishes on it! :)

 
It was a great opportunity for me to dig out the flowers and bling. I have so much of it and hardly ever use it! That is the great thing about sketches. They can get you out of your comfort zone and get you using materials that you might not normally use! I also dug out some pearls and some rub-ons that I had and hardly used.
 
If you need a reminder, here is what the sketch looked like.
 
 
Hope your December isn't too busy and that you can join in on the sketch challenge! Link up your layouts on the side bar! Happy Scrapping!




Charlotte


 

5 comments:

  1. Oh wow Char.. this is beyond words. Amazing as always :)
    hugs
    Nanné

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful layouts this week. Love the sketch and use of doilies in the layouts

    Maureen

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the pop of purple, gorgeous layout!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and for leaving a comment. We highly appreciate it.. We all hope you have a great and creative day..