Sunday, January 18, 2015

Hello Winter

Hello,  Rosie  here, welcome to the latest sketch challenge!

I hope you've enjoyed each designer's version of the sketch so far. It's my turn to share my layout with you today. I grabbed the remainders of an old kit from my monthly kit club and got to work :)


I pulled out my punches to create the background punching 3" circles and 2" squares from various patterned papers, inking the edges, then placing the squares as a diamond to mimic the die cut background in the sketch.
I liked the idea of a black border around the photos and matted mine on black card stock which makes them pop off the "frosty" papers.

Then it was on to the  embellishments. The stickers are inked and I've popped up a couple to add some dimension. It's not often I have a product that matches something in a sketch so I had to use this wood veneer that matched.


Thanks for stopping by, be sure to link us up with your take on the sketch, we'd love to see what YOU do with it :).




4 comments:

  1. Love this layout and the pattern paper combo:) Thank You for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. HI this is so cute, it really does pop! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohhhhh Rosie-girl! This is just the coolest!
    Love the small detail of having the pieces inked because I think
    that made a big difference is bringing each piece into focus and I love that you got to use up a kit too! Great page!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and for leaving a comment. We highly appreciate it.. We all hope you have a great and creative day..