Friday, January 30, 2015

January 30 Sketch Reveal

   Hi my friends! It's Leah here sharing today, our newest sketch and my layout! 
   I have to say this layout is a rare one. It's bold and fun which I would say is part of "my style" but the "rare" part...there's not a single die cut thing to be found! Yes! Shocking, I know! Even though I rarely scrap this way, it's a nice break each time I do. Plus it's fun to really get the chance to go through my stash and shop what I have. Often in my more designed pages, there isn't total room to go nuts with embellishing. This was a different story though and I got lots of goodies added in! 



    Before I go much further. The base of my page DID make this sketch! It did! But at the end, I wanted even more small pops of color and then added some small scraps of papers (that look like more layering). So the green and yellow paper that looks like added layers in the background were the smallest of scraps! 

Let me also share our Top 3 from the January 9th
Die Cut Challenge- Snow!
Loved each and every project so thank you all for having shared with us!




post signature

4 comments:

  1. hi this is fabulous, great sketch and pretty layout, love it. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super fun layout! You know I love those bright, colorful elements! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this sketch can't wait to get started.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful sketch and fabulous page! Thanks for the challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and for leaving a comment. We highly appreciate it.. We all hope you have a great and creative day..