Thursday, April 30, 2015

Car Lover

Hi SOUS friend! It's Stephanie here today from Bits & Pieces (& Scraps) to share my layout using the April 24th sketch created by Nanne. How awesome is this sketch?!
 
I love the versatility here &  the room for multiple photos!
Here is what I created:
 
I dug deep into my stash for this one! I knew I had some die cut patterned paper in my bin from ages ago (think 2009) that would be great for this page! The paper is from My Mind's Eye and I have been hoarding it for YEARS! The picture is also an older one, from 2010, of my son checking out a dragster at a local pumpkin patch. He was all about cars, & all vehicles for that matter, when he was little!
 
The corrugated alphas are from American Crafts, the "slow down" acetate shape is from Studio Calico & the 50c die cut is from MME.
 
 
All of the small label stickers are fro Jenni Bowlin (also year old) & the "good times" sticker is from Basic Grey.
 
 
We would love it if you played along with us! You can link up here here if you do. We love to see your creations!
Thanks for visiting & stay crafty, y'all!   
  
 
  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and for leaving a comment. We highly appreciate it.. We all hope you have a great and creative day..