Thursday, April 2, 2015

You Make Me Smile

Hi SOUS friends!! It's Stephanie here from Bits & Pieces (& Sraps)  to share my latest layout using the March 27th sketch. This awesome sketch was created by Leah & I had a blast creating with it!! Here is a picture of the sketch
   
And here is my layout
 
I used papers from the Saturday Morning collection by October Afternoon. These went well with the picture of my daughter on a summer trip to Great Wolf Lodge, one of her then favorite destinations!
 
 
I layered some white tissue paper under my photo and added some die cuts that coordinated well. The "My fave" die cut is also from OA, all others are from Fancy Pants.
 
 
I used the tag layered under the papers to write a quick couple of sentences for my journaling. I added a brad from the Saturday Morning collection to the end.
 

 
Thanks for stopping by today! We hope you get the chance to join us in creating with this fun sketch! If you do, be sure to link up. We love seeing your creations!!
Have a great Thursday, y'all!  
   
 
  
 

1 comment:

  1. Hi such a cute layout, love the colours, so soft, love it. x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and for leaving a comment. We highly appreciate it.. We all hope you have a great and creative day..