Monday, May 25, 2015

Capitol - May 22nd Sketch

 
Hello everybody, great to see you here at
 Stuck On U Sketches
 again.
 
My, how time flies.
 
Jane with you today with my take
 on Leah's fabulous sketch, which you
will find on the right side bar, and which
will also take you to the post for you
 to enter your interpretation
 of the sketch.
 
We sure hope you get time to
 play along with us again.
 
So, here's my layout....
 

Using some long forgotten papers from
 Prima
 "Sparkling Spring"
 Collection.


Chipboard letters for the title (unknown), upon which 
I have used Opals Embossing Enamel
 "Tarkine" (is that a colour?)


A Kaiser bling flourish "Ice Flourish".


Gorgeous Prima flowers
 "Gallery Roses Pierre"
 "Parisa Mayfair Mix"
 and
 "Miss Godivas Blush"
 (beautiful names, don't you think!).


Doily and lace from stash.


Punched edge Martha Stewart
 "Infinite Loops"
 Mega Punch.
 



Another beautiful memory from our recent trip to the States.
 
 We were really lucky to see the Capitol Building.
Within two weeks of our visit, it was
 completely covered in scaffolding.
 I think it still is.
 Whew!!
 
I hope I have been able to give you a little
 inspiration, and don't forget to return
every day for more inspiration
 from my SOUS Sisters.
 
Love & Hugs


1 comment:

  1. I love the lace and the distressed edges, great layout!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and for leaving a comment. We highly appreciate it.. We all hope you have a great and creative day..